- EPA Releases Updated Sustainability Plan
- EPA Awards $556,650 to Help Massachusetts Marine Vessels Reduce Diesel Emissions
- EPA Region 7 to Participate at National Association of Farm Broadcasting Trade Talk Event Nov. 14 in Kansas City, Mo.
- Marine Corps Logistics Base Albany in Albany, Georgia Earns ENERGY STAR Carbon Pollution Reductions, Energy Savings
- WEDNESDAY, November 6: EPA Chief in Kansas City to Support Environmental Justice Efforts
Each time you turn off an unneeded light or take alternative transportation, you are saving energy. And by saving energy, you are conserving resources and slowing climate change.
Here are some ideas and resources to help you increase your savings.
- Install compact flourescent lightbulbs.
- Look for Energy Star appliances.
- Turn down your water heater a few degrees.
- Read about one family's quest to cut their carbon emissions to 80% less than the U.S. average.
- Hang your towels and sheets out to dry.
- Go on an Energy Quest using this interactive website.
- Run the dishwasher only when it is full.
- Explore the U.S. Department of Energy's Energy Savers resources.
- Ride your bike to school or work.
- Check out PNM's 99 Energywise Ideas.
Do you have other great energy saving tips and resources? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!