- EPA Awards $556,650 to Help Massachusetts Marine Vessels Reduce Diesel Emissions
- EPA Region 7 to Participate at National Association of Farm Broadcasting Trade Talk Event Nov. 14 in Kansas City, Mo.
- Marine Corps Logistics Base Albany in Albany, Georgia Earns ENERGY STAR Carbon Pollution Reductions, Energy Savings
- WEDNESDAY, November 6: EPA Chief in Kansas City to Support Environmental Justice Efforts
- At Night, Coral Shift How They Grow Skeletons
Water is essential to all living things. Especially in the arid Southwest, it is important that we conserve water.
Our Actions Matter! You can help conserve water.
- Use National Geographic's Water Footprint Calculator to find out how much water you use compared to the average person in the U.S.- and pledge to reduce your use.
- Turn off the water while you brush your teeth or wash dishes.
- Wash clothes only when you have a full load of laundry.
- Xeriscape your yard with plants that thrive in dry climates.
- Replace your showerheads and toilets with low-flow models.
Many citys and counties offer rebates for making these changes. Vist the City Of Albuquerque's website for more details and information.
For more ideas, check out 100 Ways to Conserve.